Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can we even dye my eyes to match my gown...


No Dorthory.  We can paint our nails. I have to admit a few things to my readers, I'm obsessed with quoting lines from movies and getting a bigger kick out of people reactions to them. I also am willing admit to loving Broadway, and the fabulous show tunes. Latest Obsession, Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish. The reason I brought up my love for Broadway was that the names of the nail colors were kinda funny, the two I bought were Deliciously Dark, and Red Carpet. I might be the only one who gets a kick out of it that but thats life and I love it. All in all I'm in love, it really did take 60 seconds to dry I counted. My very first experience with nail polish I was 3 and we lived in Las Vegas, I was in my moms room and I found the bottle, I remember seeing her and my grandma paint their nails. So I thought I could do it, I was good up until my mom caught me and startled me, which then the bottle spilled down my leg and on her bed spread. I still remember the shade of pink and that it was Revlon. I think Rimmel would have saved me at that time in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment