Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I knew there was a powder for everything




I will admit I sorta have a hand washing thing... Maybe it is from work, maybe is it I like my hands to feel clean 100% every second of everyday. I'm not really sure. Today as I was in Fry's i noticed a bottle I've never seen before it looked a tad old fashioned and it also looked like something that I wanted in my house. Powered hand soap. What?! Was pretty much all I could say. After careful exception of the bottle and a sniff of the contains I was pretty much hooked. Seeing how the price was $1.99 I really couldn't pass it up. So of course as soon as I had a need to wash my hands (after dinner) I gladly opened this bad boy up.

 You have to wet your hands pour the desired amount in and just rub together. It creates this light lather but it's also very gritty so you get a nice scrub, I wouldn't recommend this to people with very sensitive hands but when you want to wash your hands and just have them feel clean and fresh. I was very much amazed by this product and would recommend it when you've been washing dishes, dusting, or outside working on the yard. 


Miss SasSie

1 comment: